Using the lightFX and filters features in Photofy are a fun and easy way to add some drama to your images. Let’s look at both of these.
The Photofy Light FX feature allows you to add pre-created light filtration elements like sun flare, bokeh, and more. These are applied as overlays on a background photo.
To use the Photofy Light FX feature,
- Tap the "Photos and Collages" button and select your photo(s)
- Tap "Edit Photo" tab and then the "Light FX" button
- Select the Light FX application that you’d like to use and adjust the intensity and rotation of this filter
- Then "Apply" in the upper right corner to continue with content creation.
The Photofy Filters feature allows for you to add filters to your photo to give your content a certain aesthetic. To use the Photofy Filters feature:
- Add your background image and then tap on the "Edit Photo" tab
- Tap "Filters" and choose the filter you’d like to use.
- Adjust the intensity, brightness, and contrast settings using the sliders below
- Hit "Apply" in the upper right corner