While you are creating amazing content in the Photofy app you can access your purchases in different areas of the Photofy App. Please see below where you can access your purchased overlays, backgrounds, templates and other features:
- Overlays: Select the Artwork icon on the home screen or while editing a photo in the "Text and Overlays" tab, then tap the purchases icon.
- Backgrounds: When choosing a photo to use, hit the stock photos tab, then the purchases icon.
- Templates: In the Templates section select the "Purchases" icon.
- Color Wheel: While editing any overlay, go to the Format tab where you will see "Fill" and can select the spectrum (color wheel) feature.
- Fonts: Choose Photos/Collages or Artwork to edit and select continue, go to the Text & Overlays tab and choose the "Text" icon where you can add custom text and see you purchased fonts as unlocked.
- Logo+: Choose Photos/Collages or Artwork to edit and select continue, go to the Text & Overlays tab and choose the "Logo+" icon where you and upload and use up to 12 logos.
If you do not see your purchases in these sections, please try restoring them and refreshing the app. We are always here to help if those practices do not work :)