Make sure your Photofy push notifications are turned on by following the steps below:
Launch the Photofy App
- Go to the menu button located in the top-left corner of the home screen
- Select Settings
- Scroll down to "Notifications"
- View the status of your push notification settings indicated by the blue "on" or "off"
- Select Notifications and Photofy will direct you to your native settings where you can also manage locations services, camera roll permissions and more.
- Launch the Settings App on your Android device
- Tap Application manager or Apps
- Scroll down and select Photofy
- Tap the "Show Notifications" button to turn push notifications on or off.
If you have any further questions about how to manage push notifications please email email@example.com